Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 06 g6 gtp with the 6m, it has racingline mmi's, one street, one race. Racingline STB, Injen cold air intake, ebc dimpled and slotted rotors, enkei ls5s, DDM tuning HIDs in the highs and lows, black painted headlight bezels, upper and lower recessed grills, debadged, tinted tails and tinted windows at 35% soon to have a pioneer avh p3100 and eyelids and thats all so far.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dates are just wrong, i took them today, well technically yesterday. and ive been on here a while, just not active.

·
Registered
422 Posts
dates are just wrong, i took them today, well technically yesterday. and ive been on here a while, just not active.
ah lol

this is my 06 g6 gtp with the 6m, it has racingline mmi's, one street, one race. Racingline STB, Injen cold air intake, ebc dimpled and slotted rotors, enkei ls5s, DDM tuning HIDs in the highs and lows, black painted headlight bezels, upper and lower recessed grills, debadged, tinted tails and tinted windows at 35% soon to have a pioneer avh p3100 and eyelids and thats all so far.
So you are looking at getting a deck?
What audio stuff you running now?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nothing now but i was running 2 2011 kicker cvrs with a zx1250.1 amp in a custom box but i sold it all for bills.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks great! Where did you get the eyelids from, or did you paint them on?

·
Registered
190 Posts
got a new camera so i took a pic to see how it would look, thought i would put it on here

These cars look so much better with the black headlights than the chrome! I wish GM would have done it as at least an option so I wouldn't have to deal with my fogging up aftermarket ones :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Love the car dude!!! Did you tint your tail lights too?? jw

1 - 17 of 17 Posts