Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking online and found a sweet set up for exhaust in the G6 but i am stumpd how is an 80 sires flowmaster muffler work with out running dual's? help me out!!!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
You could just get the lower bumper valence and that way you would have the extra hole for the dual exhaust

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is ture but i saw a vid witch is above and this G6 dosent have the valence so it has me stumpd on how it would work with singel.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I wish work internet wasnt so stupid I could see the video. Anyways I think I have seen the video you are talking about. I think its a video that a member on here made.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Yup. MarkPetersonii is his profile name it was a nice G6. He has a GTO now but he still floats around on the forums

·
;)
386 Posts
If you look closely he doesnt have exhaust tips in the vid. the cross flow 80 series muffler is a single inlet, dual outlet. The only 80 that would fit, if you wanted to show exhaust tips then your valance would need to be moded wide enough for true dual tips on one side or you can pipe one outlet to the other side.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@G6 lover: oh ok good to know i liked the set up he had.
@filian: i was so confused cause that is the only way i could think of doing it was running outlet on both sides of the car. i want to run dual out the rear just need the part number for the valence.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Looking forward to it

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I know im not him but you buy them Cross drilled and Slotted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts