Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
i love pontiac but those T/B SS are pretty Sweet. and then the camaro ss. then id havew to say the gxp. all of them are pretty B.A.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Blazer SS= Sexiness!!!! Nice rides!

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice ss camaro...i have a white 01 ss. Im guessing you have heads and cam since you said it has 475 rwhp, if so what combo do you have? I had a 98 camaro that had heads and cam on it but i wrecked it about 2 years ago :( now im just waiting to add some more stuff to my current one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice ss camaro...i have a white 01 ss. Im guessing you have heads and cam since you said it has 475 rwhp, if so what combo do you have? I had a 98 camaro that had heads and cam on it but i wrecked it about 2 years ago :( now im just waiting to add some more stuff to my current one.
It's a 383 Stroker around 12:1:1 compression. I'm running a EPS cam with PRC2.5's milled to .58cc. I'm hoping to get more out of it once I ditch the 1 3/4 headers and LS6 intake. Sorry to hear about the 98 man. At least u went back with a 01.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's a 383 Stroker around 12:1:1 compression. I'm running a EPS cam with PRC2.5's milled to .58cc. I'm hoping to get more out of it once I ditch the 1 3/4 headers and LS6 intake. Sorry to hear about the 98 man. At least u went back with a 01.
nice setup, those are pretty good numbers for a 383... u should definately get more out of it with a fast intake and better headers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts