Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Duude....I am having the same exact problems...less the Tire bubble...

My A/C Doesn't feel cold at all!....I have it full blast and it seems ok...but It should be freezing....I'm also getting a rought Idle as well....my buddy was sitting in the car the other day and mentioned it.

I'm gonna call the dealer as well.

D.

· Registered
77 Posts
Just took mine in to the Dealership....they stuck a thermometer into the vent and we waited for it to reach a certain temp....apparently between a certain temp it's "ok"...never reached it...so it's in on Friday to get looked at. They are also looking into the rough idle.

Hope they can fix them...not that the A/C doesn't work...but if I'm spending the million dollars in gas to run it...I want it to work - not to mention ofcourse, it's a new car.

· Registered
77 Posts
Ok - took it in to the dealer today. They checked out the A/C and everything was ok. The rough idle is apparently because the compressor (even if the A/C is off) can run. That makes the car idle a little rougher.

ahn...no big deal, if that's the least of my problems then I guess I'm ok! LOL

Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.