Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've searched and searched and I can't get a straight answer. I need to know what wiring harness I need to install my double din radio. I don't care about onstar, the DIC, steering wheel controls. The only I care about is the remote start and keyless entry. Will I lose those functions? I just want to install the radio and go. I have a 2006 G6 GTP with monsoon. I just need to know what the part number for the wiring harness is. I can't seem to find one. I'm on a strict budget that's why I'm not getting the metra double din kit with the DIC. I can't afford 200 bucks for a dash kit. I just want to pay like 30 bucks for dash kit and harness like I have in the past. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :confused::confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just spoke to best buy they said it was $100 for the harness. That doesn't sound right. I just need the part number for the basic harness. I don't care about the DIC right now. I just want to install the stereo. I know the dash kit is only like 15 bucks. I just want the wires. This is turning into a wild goose chase and a huge headache.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know if I can use the metra 70-2103 wiring harness to install a double din?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts