Pontiac G6 Forum banner

A newbie in a wonderful site

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  bibot 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I recently bought a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT sedan and I was hoping that with this great site it would help me in resolving some minor problems that I have being a used car and all. Anyway I would like to start with a question about washing and shampooing my engine. I was calling around some detailing shops and a couple of them said that before they can wash the engine of the car that I should ask my mechanic if it is no problem to wash and detail the engine of the 2006 Pontiac G6 GT car. Does anyone have a suggestion on this matter? I would love to wash the engine as it is really quite dirty and dusty right now being a used car. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bibot

#3 ·
So far no codes and no leaks. I did have a few problems which I manage to fix like the airbags lighting up, the brake pedal adjustment not working and the remote starter not working but they are all ok now. Thanks for the reply. Anyway one thing I was wondering for anyone that may know, is there a site for G6 that would show users any kind of external modification they can do on their g6. I mean like making the external look even better than they are now. I have so far come up with no site that actual is dedicated to external decorating of their Pontiac G6s.

Thanks
Bibot

#5 ·
Thanks. Should have thought of that. Anyway I have one other question which ou guys might have an answer hopefully. I noticed that when I bought my 2006 pontiac g6 gt it seems like it already has a mild tint on the windows. Anyone know what percentage the front passenger and driver side would be coming from the dealer ?

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.