Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am active on a few MC forums, so when I noticed there was a posting for G6 owners I knew I had to join. I have found these sites can really save a person a lot of frustration and hair pulling due to the wealth of knowlege out there.
I just picked up my 2009 loaded G6 Monday evening. I own a 2003 Grand Am that was supposed to be my 'beater car' for work. In just 2 years I added an additional 68,000 miles to the little beasty and it has been a blast to drive. The 2.2 ecotec just keeps on going. Of course a healthy dose of Mobile1 will keep it going for many moons.
I first drove a G6 in Vegas for 2 weeks while I was on an install. Nice ride, sporty, excellent gas mileage, and loved the handling. My new one came with sun roof, full instruments, heated leather seats and all the amenities. Only 2 things had us (dealer and I) shaking our heads; no cruise control and no keyless entry. What the hey! The dealer was nice enough to add the cruise. I noticed an entry on these forums that someone else has the same issues of missing keyless entry. I will keep track on his post to see how he progresses.
I am also on the Virago Tech forums as I own a couple of MC that I am working on. CU down the road.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to club! Tearin up the curves is my favorite thing to do! My Bridgestone Potenza RE050 make it pretty easy along with the strut tower brace.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
welcome to the club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts