Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all G6s come standard with ABS, i have a 2005 G6 and this winter i noticed that the ABS was not working, took a look under the hood and i dont see anything other than the master cyclinder and the brake lines going to each wheel, no ABS device anywhere, its a base model but i thought it was standard on most cars from that era. Thanks. Sulley

·
Sparky
26 Posts
I have a base 06 g6 sedan. I don't have abs either. Very weird because I had a base 2001 grand am before which had it. Not that big of deal for me though... I think abs became a standard feature in 07 or 08 on g6s, could be wrong...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no ABS or traction controll, i know they go hand in hand, must be i have the basement base model. i bought it used 3 years ago. Thanks for the help. Sulley

·
Registered
392 Posts
Taken from wikipedia. For the year 2005 "Base models were well equipped, featuring power locks, windows and mirrors with keyless entry, six-speaker CD stereo, power drivers seat, air conditioning and split folding rear seat. GTs added an eight-speaker Monsoon stereo, premium cloth seats with six-way adjustment, remote start, ABS and traction control."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts