Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need some input. I am thinking about adding a little color to my car. I was thinking about painting the calipers and the mesh in the upper grill, and a vinyl sticker on the window all in the same color. (My car is black)
My boyfriend thinks that is too much. I'd like to hear your opinions, aswell.

Also, I have no idea what color to use. I've considered white, red, yellow, blue, lime and hot pink.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Personally, I think the grilles would be a little much. But doing the calipers and a decal, would look fine. Any colour goes with black.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do hot pink calipers, arrowheads and G6 badge overlays. It would look good on black and it will keep your BF from driving your car!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just putting it out there. If you paint the grille a color that matches your other color accents. It's not to difficult to paint back to black if you don't like it. It'd be interesting to see what that would look like.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just putting it out there. If you paint the grille a color that matches your other color accents. It's not to difficult to paint back to black if you don't like it. It'd be interesting to see what that would look like.
Thats kind of my thought.

I'm going to paint them something anyway, they have some kind of discoloration on them in spots.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm leaning more towards the green but I'm not sure what to use. Caliper paint doesn't come in that color, and I want it to stay on.

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, so to keep things easy (and cheap) I have decided to go with the red calipers. I'm thinking I might order white badge overlays. Today I ripped the mesh grille out. So the question is: Red or white grille?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts