Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to add cruise control to my 2008 Pontiac G6. I have the new steering wheel, switches, covers and the appropriate wires run to the clock spring ( steering column side ) I do not have the wiring harness that goes in the steering wheel, it didn't come with the rest of the parts I ordered. There are only the 2 wires for the horn.

So, I have the appropriate connector terminals and can make my own wiring harness, but I can't find anywhere online the location/pinout of the harness that goes into the actual cruise switch. Does anyone know the pinout/wire color locations that go to the back of the switch? Or does anyone have/can take a few minutes to take a pic of the back side of the cruise switch with the harness attached and the color of the wires going into the switch visible? Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. I have a cross country road trip coming up next week and would be amazing if I could finally have cruise control.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I am looking to add cruise control to my 2008 Pontiac G6. I have the new steering wheel, switches, covers and the appropriate wires run to the clock spring ( steering column side ) I do not have the wiring harness that goes in the steering wheel, it didn't come with the rest of the parts I ordered. There are only the 2 wires for the horn.

So, I have the appropriate connector terminals and can make my own wiring harness, but I can't find anywhere online the location/pinout of the harness that goes into the actual cruise switch. Does anyone know the pinout/wire color locations that go to the back of the switch? Or does anyone have/can take a few minutes to take a pic of the back side of the cruise switch with the harness attached and the color of the wires going into the switch visible? Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. I have a cross country road trip coming up next week and would be amazing if I could finally have cruise control.

Thanks.
PM me with an email addy & I'll send it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts