Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found seats out of a 09 GTP to put in my G6 base. I really just got them for the heat but my car is not wired for this feature. Does anyone have an idea of how to wire these up?

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Are you sure Th at your car is not wired for them? I really don’t know myself. However, I put leather heated & power driver seat and heated Leather passenger seat in my 07 convertible. It originally did not have the power seat but the wiring was there.
if you think about it I doubt that gm would run two lines of wiring during the manufacturing of the harnesses. Ie .. make one harness that will cover all possibilities. The one thing I don’t know is the following:
do have a sedan to a sedan ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure Th at your car is not wired for them? I really don’t know myself. However, I put leather heated & power driver seat and heated Leather passenger seat in my 07 convertible. It originally did not have the power seat but the wiring was there.
if you think about it I doubt that gm would run two lines of wiring during the manufacturing of the harnesses. Ie .. make one harness that will cover all possibilities. The one thing I don’t know is the following:
do have a sedan to a sedan ?
It is a base sedan. The plug is the same but it is missing wires that the heated plug has. It also does not have the fuse slot in the trunk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts