Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks,

I'd like to add homelink to my 2008 G6.

I see on the Malibu and Aura that this was an option (w/ Garage Door) on the overhead lights.

I purchased the right part on eBay, but it's the wrong color (it's tan, but I need gray/platinum).

The item I have pictured (attached) is from a 2005 Malibu w/ sunroof and garage door.

I need the sunroof control and the HomeLink cut-out in the part, listed as #19 in the attached diagram. GMPartsdirect.com is telling me that the OEM p/n is 10393576, but that's just to replace the one I have, with the sunroof (no garage controls)

Does anyone have a GM part number for this in gray/platinum color w/ garage controls? I emailed GMpartsdirect, but they won't help me without a VIN number.

I need just the bottom "shell" since I now have the HomeLink controls from the tan module.

I think it would make a great mod if we had the 2 part numbers -- 1 for sunroof, one for w/o sunroof.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know this is an old article, but this is possible, and I've made wiring harnesses so this is plug and play if you have the overhead console with/without sunroof (excluding panoramic). Also have some sunroof plates with homelink too, which will be in a for sale thread soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts