Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would check to see if there is a fuse for them first. Then check all the electrical connections for the pedals. You should also pull apart the main wiring harness connector under the heater and put low voltage dielectric grease on the connections. I don't know if the pedal wiring goes thru hear but I read a lot of wiring connection issues happen here.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would check to see if there is a fuse for them first. Then check all the electrical connections for the pedals. You should also pull apart the main wiring harness connector under the heater and put low voltage dielectric grease on the connections. I don't know if the pedal wiring goes thru hear but I read a lot of wiring connection issues happen here.
Thank you for your response....you won't believe this but before I could get someone to come check out the wiring and stuff, the damn things started to work out of the blue. I still plan on having codes read or the wrong checked because it's better to be safe than sorry but isn't that something!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you for your response....you won't believe this but before I could get someone to come check out the wiring and stuff, the damn things started to work out of the blue. I still plan on having codes read or the wrong checked because it's better to be safe than sorry but isn't that something!!
That is usually the way happens. I had all the lights in my car working. I drove 3 miles to get an inspection sticker and one marker light, one turn signal and one headlight was out. All of this was due to both headlight plugs being corroded. I replaced both of them. I have adjustable pedals in my car also. I haven't tried them to see if they work yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts