Pontiac G6 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
disposablehero said:
There is a hole above the fog light. Put an allen key in the hole and turn. there are clicks so count them and do the same # on the other side. Just so you know, my pas side is brighter than my drivers side. Don't know why but it is probably a safety thing. Do it and take a drive. Huge difference.
how many clicks and which way should i turn the screw? Just looking for what everyone else has done, I know it will depend on driver prefrence.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
if you park you car up again a wall, garage door or something level, you can see just how low the foglights are in comparison to the headlights. Thats all I did, then I just raised them up to below the headlights it's really a preferance thing, don't go to high or they'll be in drivers eyes but if you dont care about that (like I dont) then raise them up as high as you'd like but to high and you won't even notice them...

·
Registered
36 Posts
SimplyRed said:
if you park you car up again a wall, garage door or something level, you can see just how low the foglights are in comparison to the headlights. Thats all I did, then I just raised them up to below the headlights it's really a preferance thing, don't go to high or they'll be in drivers eyes but if you dont care about that (like I dont) then raise them up as high as you'd like but to high and you won't even notice them...
x2. thats what I did. Just give it a shot. just be sure to count the clicks. If you go the wrong way then you know how many to get back to 0.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I finally got around to raising the aim on my foglights to just below the headlights and WOW, what a difference it made :D !! I've been lazy with the weather being so cold and no place to do it indoors at the moment so with the weather being semi-mild I decided to jump at the chance. Enclosed are some pics of the lights now, and just so people know.. yes I did change the bulbs but even with the new bulbs when they were aimed low they didnt project nearly half as much light! The pics arent the best but you should definatly notice a difference, espeically of the pic with just the foglights on aimed at the wall!
........"change the bulbs" from what to WHAT???? BRIGHTER????

21 - 24 of 24 Posts