Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the car in the spring and have been slowly modifying it ever since. so far I have 8000k hid fogs, 6000k led heads, 6000k led interior lights, reverse lights and liscense plate light. I plasti-dipped the chrome around the grille and underneath the windows, and made faux carbon fiber inlays for the Pontiac symbols on the front and the steering wheel, and then de-badged the doors and the trunk lid. I put a k&n air filter in my stock airbox shortly after getting the car, and then replaced all my interior speakers with kickers. 6x9 3 ways in the back with a woofer, mid and tweeter, and 6.5 inch speakers in the front with a woofer and tweeter. a few days ago I split my rim on a pothole and was able to find a set of 17" cobalt ss rims on craigslist with tires for $200, it was such a steal I had to pick them up, and I'm glad I did, they look great on the car! my Pontiac center caps fit right on, which was a plus. I'm debating painting them a dark graphite color this spring. the paint isn't chipped or dull like it looks in some pics, thats just little flakes of snow and ice.

my future mods include
custom ptm headlights with a projector retrofit and oracle halos
led tailight retrofit with black painted insides
eibach 1.5 drop kit
possibly a double din touchscreen

thanks for taking a moment to check my car out!

-Alex

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to tint the windows, but I like the look of the red tailights with the preformance red paint! The insides painted a flat black will give it a darker look. What % tint are you running?

·
Registered
536 Posts
5% on the sides and back, 20% on the windshield. Look at my threads, it won't let me load pics for some reason. I have a red coupe, the blacked out details rock. Check it out

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I appreciate it! I think they are going to look a lot better once the car is lowered and I paint them grey

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that looks awesome, are those powdercoated? I'm thinking of going a little darker with the rims, but pretty close to that! I wish my car had the body color side skirts like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts