Pontiac G6 Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It's ugly.. but functional.. nothing like the photo in the metra catalogue.. i don't know if it's worth the 170 i paid for it.. but its all we have to work with..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
k.. so if u install this thing.. it's weird.. the brightness controls don't work.. and u can't have ur dimmer nob to the left of ur steering wheel all the way up.. or the lights on the screen will turn off.. so weird.. can't figure out why the screen light is white.. it doesn't match a thing.. should've been red

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats not too bad. For the amount of time you actually use the features that the LCD screen will show. The color wouldn't be that much of an issue???

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got my 99-3303 for FREE.99 so i cant complain but i hate the drivers info on it and never touch it, only got it because i didnt want to lose it if i ever had to change any options, it is ALWAYs on temp because i hate changing the info with the button they put on there, it sucks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 06 G6 GT with the 6 in dash player, im planning on installing my Apline f1 series DVD player, how hard is it going to be and what harness and dash kit will i need? Im not so worried about keeping all the car info, but wouldn't hurt either.. Thanks for help

·
Registered
16 Posts
what if you have the monsoon system, but XM wasnt installed from the factory? How can you get XM to run thru the stock monsoon system? Where can you get a xm receiver that uses the GMLAN system? All the ones i find say they are for class II radios. Which the G6 does not use

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2006 g6 and just bought a Clarion NZ409 Head Unit with the Metra's 99-3303, im also putting two 12" kicker subs in the trunk. I should have it done by next week ill post some pics. :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.