Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a 2007 pontiac g6 gt and would like to put a system in it I have a amp and subs I've done a little research and see that I need the metra 3303 to keep all the info .... I don't really care about the steering wheel buttons since I never use them but what harness adapter would I need ... I'm pretty new to the system thing and this is my first car and I love it

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I just bought a 2007 pontiac g6 gt and would like to put a system in it I have a amp and subs I've done a little research and see that I need the metra 3303 to keep all the info .... I don't really care about the steering wheel buttons since I never use them but what harness adapter would I need ... I'm pretty new to the system thing and this is my first car and I love it
I'm sure this has all been answered but I'm just a little confused I'm buying the metra dash kit tuesday and a kenwood single din deck

· Read Only
4 Posts
I'm sure this has all been answered but I'm just a little confused I'm buying the metra dash kit tuesday and a kenwood single din deck
I would recommend either rewire the entire radio unit (AC/Heat) are connected to the radio unit…
or take the brain (motherboard) of the radio unit out the bulky radio and shove that deep in your dash and put the new radio in. There’s also a device you can use so you don’t have to take the radio unit out fully to do that… let me know if you want more information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.