Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't seen anything like this so here it goes....i removed just the 2 drivers side air vents. each one is a 3 part assembly- one includes the chrome ring, another the "flaps" and another stays in the instrument panel. the one that stays inside the instrument panel has got me lost. I can not for the life of my get that piece to reattach to the instrument panel. it moves freely behind it and i see where its supposed to clip on and secure itself (3 different points) but i can not get it to clip on. if anyone has done this and can help me out itd be greatly appreciated. cant get pics right now but as soon as i get my hands on a camera i can...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the link...i don't think anyone else has had the same problem i'm having. i turned it counter clockwise and pulled out the assembly and it mustve disengaged the 3 clips then but putting it back is not as easy as turning it clockwise, the clips don't work that way. ill have to try to get the 3rd piece of the assembly thats stuck behind the instrument panel out and try to push it straight in maybe. who knows :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts