Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had bought the AIT racing body kit and installed it on their G6 likes it? Can you provide pictures of it please?

I am deciding if i should buy the kits and mod my G6 just like the picture I provided below, or try and sell my 07 G6 (coupe,jetblack,22kmiles) for about $12,000, and buy a BMW 335i for a couple grand more.

http://www.aitracing.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33_352

That is exactly what i want my G6 to look like, but with the concept hood.
Anyone have pictures of theirs?

And if you could help me decide on which car to get..

My G6 is the GT model, Just in case that matters

·
Registered
66 Posts
the kit itself will cost you around $700+. it doesn't come primed and ready to paint and needs work, and then paint. can cost you between $2,000 - $2,500. thats not including if you get the hood for it also.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I dont care about how much the paintjob costs, I have a friend that works at a bodyshop and he can probably help me out there.. I just want to see how the car looks with the kits.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I dont care about how much the paintjob costs, I have a friend that works at a bodyshop and he can probably help me out there.. I just want to see how the car looks with the kits.
i have the AIT racing kit on my sedan and i can tell you this... I LOVE IT!!! i got tired of seeing g6's all over the place so i had to do something different to mine. i'm sure you will love the coupe kit....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh ops, Her forum name wasnt Darlene so i figured it was a male.

But as i was saying what kind of rims are those? I want something similar, or just getting nice chrome asanti's for my g6.

·
Registered
147 Posts
That is what I want!! How much (total) was the kit...part, paint, etc

And what are the rims? How much? Size and everything!! lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Kyle, I was just going to say the same thing. Taking other peoples opinions into consideration is good, but, in the end, its your car, make your own choices!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
oh my goodness, im guessing those products are what she used on her car to polish, wax.. etc.. can anyone tell what brand it is? that is some insane shine

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thx for the link, fixed my drain tubes no problems...... Thx so much, no more wet seatbelts

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Legend
782 Posts
I would also like to know what those cleaning products are. That's the cleanest black car I've ever seen.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts