Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 and my car alarm keeps going off and on all the time. I unhook the battery keep it from going off . My remote on my car is broken and have not replace it yet but its been broken for a long time now. but why does my alarm keep going off! Can someone help me...thxs

·
Registered
295 Posts
tikicast,

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. This may be due to latch issue of the electrical portion inside one of the vehicle doors. This is just a suggestion, it is not meant as a diagnosis.

I recommend consulting with a certified technician for an official diagnosis. They will be able to provide additional information after inspecting the vehicle.

If you need assistance locating a technician in your area, please PM me your zip code.

Please keep us posted.

Louis
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 06 and my car alarm keeps going off and on all the time. I unhook the battery keep it from going off . My remote on my car is broken and have not replace it yet but its been broken for a long time now. but why does my alarm keep going off! Can someone help me...thxs
I guess I should have included that my car has been setting there for about a month with out gettting started. I went out there when the alarm start going off and my car fired up and alarm went off. I just find it odd my car been setting there the whole time and all of the sudden the alarm starts going off. I had someone tell me it could be a week battery but my car started right up with no problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts