1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sweet!!! Did you paint the hood stripes on?? Everrytime i look at your pix i always think to myself. "those are so sick".... You also have easilly the sweetest eyelids ive seen..

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You

The Stripes are Vinyl I kinda stold the idea from the Old/New Mopar's ..and Thanks I am trying to get the EyeLids Made so everyone could get them if they wanted but it is going way slower then I expected. I have the Instructions on here and g6p .. They are easy to make all u need is the AVS Blackout Light covers and a Dremel and a piece of Door Trim lol =) pm me if u want help.. not a problem.
Sweet!!! Did you paint the hood stripes on?? Everrytime i look at your pix i always think to myself. "those are so sick".... You also have easilly the sweetest eyelids ive seen..

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yeah the stripes look like dodge's new thing that they do with the challenger/charger but it looks sweet!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very good looking! I have to agree, the eyelids look siiick!! Sharp car man

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You everyone :) .. I am havin fun for sure :)

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
youd think those rims were aftermarket at first glance! so sick.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx bro :)

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
your car looks fierce no lie and i love those headlight covers u got...whered u get em?

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
149 Posts
where did you get your concept darts i have always wanted to know but kept forgetting to ask ppl

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
center's black

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Car is looking awesome man! I am extremely jealous about the body kit. That is the AIT kit, right? How much did that run you, purchasing, painting, assembly and what not? I am saving up for mine right now lol.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
was 850 delivered good deal on paint but the guy has to do it over 500 for that 60 for the fogs
Car is looking awesome man! I am extremely jealous about the body kit. That is the AIT kit, right? How much did that run you, purchasing, painting, assembly and what not? I am saving up for mine right now lol.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Black Rims

Did you paint those rims yourself? If so how difficult was it and what kind of paint did you use? I'm currently using those style stock rims for winters, but if I paint them, they could become my summers. I'm getting sick of my Chrome-tech rims for summer. I really like what you've done with your car though.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks man ! ..
They are Powder coated My Buddy owns a shop that he does it in..if you live in Michigan we are in the Port Huron area I could get u a real good deal on pc if ur interested
Did you paint those rims yourself? If so how difficult was it and what kind of paint did you use? I'm currently using those style stock rims for winters, but if I paint them, they could become my summers. I'm getting sick of my Chrome-tech rims for summer. I really like what you've done with your car though.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the rim finished with center cap sprayed painted

1 - 20 of 83 Posts