Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 G6 GT and was driving today and with no fade or anything the bass just disappeared. I still have sound coming from the remaining speakers but you can no breath and hear that at the same time.

What might have happened? Maybe someone knows before I take it to the shop to have it looked at?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
dude, the same happened to mine and its so frustrating. All I have are mids and highs and 4 out of 8 of my monsoon speakers are working. Tomorrow I'm putting in a separate system because I can't stand to be without my bass any longer!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here was my solution to the problem. On a Friday my base went out on Sunday my car was electronicly dead. No response to anything. Attempted to jump start it alarm goes off. I call a Pontiac dealer have them come get it they charge the battery and see there is a significant draw on the battery. As soon as they unplug the amp the draw goes away. It was my amp and $437.50 to replace the amp. I had to as it was putting such a load on the battery plus I have the entire sound system back and jammin again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am loving my monsoon system :D I couldnt live with no bass. Glad you got it all up and running. Sounds like something to keep an eye on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts