Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· GTP 06
588 Posts
Well, I used to work at a tire shop. That depends. If the wheel is steel, chances are it can with some work. if its aluminum, when you try to bend it back the aluminum will break off. You can bend aluminum one way but not the other. Some places can heat up the aluminum and bend it back, but the paint and coating will burn off making it look bad. So the answer to your question is yes, but it will be really expensive and might as well buy a new one. Could just look at a junk yard. Remember if a car is totaled in the front, the back wheels should be in good condition.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!!!

I agree.
The chrome cladded yes. But it will cost you the same as buying a new take off on eBay even with shipping. I have replaced 3 since 2005. I swore an oath to God and everyone if I hit something else and bend a rim I am buying brand new aftermarket wheels. Im still a tad pissed that they bend so easily. Last time I hit a piece of rubber from a blown 18 wheeler tire and it freeeeeking bent the rim enough that it lost all its air.
aaarrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Soooo I know exactly how you feel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.