Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a 2007 Pontiac G6 17" alloy factory rims and they get dirty all the time. I usually take each wheel off and clean and scrub them. I Was wondering if anyone knows any good techniques or sprays to help remove the dust and dirt better. Anyone know of any strong liquids to spray without scrubbing as hard as you can to get them clean?

·
Registered
911 Posts
i have some Armor-All Wheel Cleaner i use...its a spray you just leave on for a few minutes and it will lift off a lot of the stuff you can't scrub out. some spots will still require scrubbing but thats the way it goes, try nail polish remover or isopropyl (sp?)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I work at a car dealership. I am the detailer for them. We use two types of fleaners, for rust and salt that gets on chrome we use a mixture of chemicals, but for the normal brake dust and everyday use we use red hot. It works very well for bugs on front of cars as well as cleaning wheels. Here is the link for their website . #51. It is expensive but you can dilute it very much. The small conatiner in picture can easily be poured into a 5 or even 6 gallon pail. http://www.automagic.com/cleaners.htm

Hope this helps!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts