Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Aluminum spoiler, yes?

6K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  MIG6GTP 
#1 ·
I've been looking at getting a spoiler but want something different. I actually like the look of the short aluminum ones. The one I'm looking at is only 6 inche tall of the trunk lid. Opinions please........

See less See more
#2 ·
yea I like it it looks like it has some blue in it too. The only thing I can say is you have a 4D and that kinda of spoiler would be for a 2D. But im not good at sein things in my head, It might just look good. I can say that the taller it is the more out of place it looks, I do like the short one i see in your pic.

#9 ·
Explr1 said:
I've been looking at getting a spoiler but want something different. I actually like the look of the short aluminum ones. The one I'm looking at is only 6 inche tall of the trunk lid. Opinions please........

sorry, i'm with the majority here......have you thought about a 'Mid-Wing' from Wings West? they look something like the ones on a Eclipse or SRT-4 Neon. if i didn't already have the little 'flat' spoiler on my decklid, thats the route i was going to go.....looks good, same color as your G6 yet different enough to turn some heads.........anyway, check their website at

www.wingswest.com

no applications for G6's yet, so just look up a Bonneville and check out the "universal mid-wing" . for me, i realy love that look!!!!

#11 · (Edited)
G6Action said:
www.wingswest.com

no applications for G6's yet, so just look up a Bonneville and check out the "universal mid-wing" . for me, i realy love that look!!!!
Thanks for the info. After careful consideration, I've made a descion to buy either a carbon fiber spoiler or the mid wing instead of the aluminum one. I even considered the spoiler on the Chevy Cobalt SS, but thought it was too high.

Which one looks better, the mid wing or cabor fiber?

#12 ·
man, i can't stand any of those wings. if you get anything higher then what you can get from the dealership, you'll never be able to see out of your rear window. don't tell me YOU'LL be able too - that's a load of crap. I'm getting a rear camera to hook up to my headunit just so I can see what I'm backing into. Theres no way anything could be visible with that hideous spoiler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.