Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm actually from the CTS-V end of the GM World, but thought I'd share this as your G6's are shown to use these parts as well.

We are ready for a second order for the Aluminum trunk tie-down knobs.
*I have no idea if we will do a 3rd round or not. So buy them while their hot!

Knobs are $10 each.

Shipping will be $6 (for up to 12 knobs) via Priority Mail.
If you are interested in more than 12 let me know I will see what our options are.

These knobs are a direct replacement for GM Part# 25691080.
The list price for OEM plastic knobs is $16.73 each; even on GMPartsdirec.com they are $10.64 before whatever crazy shipping rate they charge.

The 2004-2007 CTS-V has (8) of these knobs in the trunk.
These are used in many other vehicles as well. Please see the photo below for all vehicles equipped with the above part number.

To get on the list:
Send me a message with your PayPal email address, and How many you would like.

I will respond with "Got It" to your message. If you do not get a response within (1) day, try again or post a message to this thread. I missed a few people on round 1 because their message didn't come through.

MONDAY, August 11th, I will start sending out payment requests via. PayPal.

If you don't get a payment request on the 11th, check your spam folder, or double check with me that yours got sent out.

Monday August 18th, Sales will be closed, and we will order the raw material for whoever has completed payment. Once the raw material is in, we will start production ASAP and I will keep you posted as to when they are getting ready to ship.

I will be posting this same group buy on: https://www.facebook...CTSVVSTHEWORLD/
You can message me through facebook if you prefer.

Any questions feel free to message me.

These are all the vehicles that come equipped with the OEM part number 25691080.

·
Registered
117 Posts
8 would be used to replace those in an 05..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Totally understand.

Crazy thing is.... the OEM plastic ones are even listed on ebay for around $16 each. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts