Amp and Speaker stuff
I need help guys. First I am trying deperately to find the service manual for 06 convertible and no place including AllData has it yet. The reason I am looking for it is,
I need to know a few things about the stereo setup.
I have a GTP with the Monsoon and the crazy convertible speaker setup.
1. Where is the dam AMP in the vert?
2. How much power is it RMS and by how many channels?
3. Are the rear speakers single connection or are they coaxial and if they are do they receive seperate signal or just looped through?
4. The front speakers, are there three in each door are they three seperate signal sources to each or are the lower mid and the tweeter together and the middle one is off by itself or an other combination of the three?
5. What are all of the sizes.
6. DOes the Monsoon have a xover or is it on each speaker, or not at all?
I would love to swap out the factory POS sepakers for something decent but I need to know if, I can use the factory amp, or is it time for LOC with a four channel, or possibly a 6 Channel. I know that si always the best way to go, but when funds are low sometimes we can only do what is needed. Those speakers suck ass and any info would be very appreciated. Thanks In Advance.