Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was just a thought....i was looking over some website and saw a GTO with angel eyes...i wonder what G6 will look like :rolleyes:

Should they have it for G6 or do you guys hate it???

·
Banned
44 Posts
I guess my question comes down to why? What functional service do they provide?

Sure they may look cool just flipped on, but when is that useful? You'd never see them during the day, at dusk they'd all be but hidden, and at night, lets face it, you need your headlights. Unless you're at a show, in the dark, or parked in a parking lot somewhere, (which how much of our time do we spend there) than they seem rather pointless.

I have the same opinion of neons, for the amount of use they actually get, in my opinion they're not worth it.

I don't mean to be a damper, but that's my humble opinion.

·
Registered
488 Posts
The angel eyes would be put around the high beams though, so that even with your headlights on, you'd still be able to see them. A nice homemade set with superwhite LEDs would do the trick.

Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
These angel eyes are headlights similar to the headlights on BMWs, right? I'd say they're about as functional as Daytime Running Lights. Actually, I think it would look pretty cool if you could wire up the rings as your DRLs. They wouldn't be nearly as blinding as some car's are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts