Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in no way knocking the tunes that are out there ...but they use a rare tuner.

The ability to tune via HPT would give us the option to tweak our own tunes and lower the cost, and have a tuner for future vehicles.

So any interest? Pricing would be lower than the current price structure (roughly $100 less). Tunes being equal of course.

Thoughts?
Jeremiah

·
Registered
422 Posts
Um...there is already a great tuner, WAMS aka GTPprix, and he has tuning the G6 down to a science. It probably helps that he was tweaking his own personal G6.
Just stick with a tried and true tune and all will be well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have known about chris for about 10yrs now....iirc he was heavily involved with designing one of (if not the) best cams for the L67 (xp). IIRC I met him at an MGM several years ago.
Nothing at all against him, I just want quicker easier access to my tune.HPT allows us to do that.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I am in no way knocking the tunes that are out there ...but they use a rare tuner.

The ability to tune via HPT would give us the option to tweak our own tunes and lower the cost, and have a tuner for future vehicles.

So any interest? Pricing would be lower than the current price structure (roughly $100 less). Tunes being equal of course.

Thoughts?
Jeremiah
Go for it. I'm sure there might be a market out there for it somewhere. It's your money; spend it how you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.