Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I was wondering if any other options for performance upgrades have come around. I have already done cat back exhaust and a cold air intake I've also done H & R lowering springs with Bilstein struts anti roll bar front and rear also recently put on a fully functional Ram Air hood. I was looking into the WAMS tune but for $250 8 to 15 horsepower didn't seem worth it maybe I'm wrong...is there really not anything else out there? With the exhaust and intake I feel like I may be around 255 hp and tq... And I say maybe lol . .. I'm wrong about the WAMS tune let me know but their website seems vague and I didn't really see any real numbers posted.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everybody, I was wondering if any other options for performance upgrades have come around. I have already done cat back exhaust and a cold air intake I've also done H & R lowering springs with Bilstein struts anti roll bar front and rear also recently put on a fully functional Ram Air hood. I was looking into the WAMS tune but for $250 8 to 15 horsepower didn't seem worth it maybe I'm wrong...is there really not anything else out there? With the exhaust and intake I feel like I may be around 255 hp and tq... And I say maybe lol . ..maybe I'm wrong about the WAMS tune if so let me know but their website seems vague and I didn't really see any real numbers posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts