Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
My purchase package included the carpeted mats. What's this about "free"? :confused:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when i got my car the base 2005 it had no mats in the front or back and no cargo nets.
So my dad said when we where buying it he wanted mats and the nets and everything else looks good.
so I got free carpet mats

he didnt buy me the car he just went with, just in case some one is gonna give me a hard time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My "standard" V6 had no mats, but the plain jane hubcap model next to mine did. One question to the salesman, AFTER the deal was done, and I suddenly I had mats and the other one didn't :)

$5 later, after a stop at Wal-Mart, I had the clear rubber ones on top of those.

·
Registered
124 Posts
golf_n_motorcycles said:
[...] $5 later, after a stop at Wal-Mart, I had the clear rubber ones on top of those.
That's not a bad idea for future preservation... my father-in-law did that for his '87 Cadillac. You'd never know the rear mats or trunk mat was ever put into use in the car at time of resale. That's using the ol' noggin!!! ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have the all weather G6 mats from the gm website, they're amazing. I only got the front two, b/c no one really ever rides in my backseat.. i think they were like $44.. definitely worth buying.. and they say Pontiac G6 on them..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mine came with mats, but they don't say G6 on them. They were in the backseat in plastic when I test drove it and they put them in when I took delivery. G6 / Pontiac logoed ones would look cool though.

·
Registered
423 Posts
mine came with the carpet mat set, no G6 logo. but for winter, i went to Wal-Mart and bought 4 winter 'slush' mats and put over the carpet ones. keeps all the melted snow and stuff off the floor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My car came with the standard carpet mats but I also ordered the vinyl mats from a dealership... best purchase I've made for the car. They fit perfectly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just ordered a pair of all weather custom fit rubber floor mats for the car. Cost me $69 at the dealership but i'm sure they'll be worth it

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
We bought the car w/o factory mats. The dealship threw in some "Wolly world" mats. They suck big time. I plan to purchase real factory carpet mats as soon as I get loan approval(k/j). Thoses thing aren't cheap!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
im getting some black ones with red letters "G6" on them :) SOON! i want them so bad my car looks like a somewhat photo lab inside

1 - 20 of 57 Posts