Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I havn't seen anyone try this. It doesn't seem worth the money though. You gotta get a kit, but thats not even the expensive part. Molding that door metal into the form of the car will be horrible and then you have to bondo and paint match the part you had to sand off.

Personally, I think it would look good, but I'd never go through that much trouble.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I wont go through the trouble myself either. Thats something i'd leave up to a body shop.

I found these pics though.

50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG those cars are pretty damn sick! But yea I feel like it isn't worth the money or time, but maybe if I'm lucky I could because it does look pretty sweet. The kits are very expensive and I'm sure labor won't be cheap---never is!!!!!!!! Nothing is cheap but whatever Thanks guys!!

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
First one seems photoshopped. The second isn't. Does look nice though.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I love the idea of shaved door handles. I saw a kit that I think i can retrofit that fits in the door in place of the door handle. and you simply fill it in and paint over it. But what's neat is to open the door you just touch it with your hand and it pops open. Considering the door is unlocked of course.

I'll look into finding one, I know i saw it for chrysler cars, and It may fit with some modification

1 - 6 of 6 Posts