Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-G6-2-4DR-05-08-Halo-Projector-Headlights-Black-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2007Q7cModelQ3aG6Q7cMakeQ3aPontiacQQhashZitem4154b38154QQitemZ280593924436QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Im getting my 07 G6GTP on Tuesday, and Im looking at these. I had a GAGT a few years back, and purchased these for it, but it was a nightmare. I had to cut the headlight housing to accomidate for the extra large fittings on the back of the headlights. This is something I most definately WILL not do on my new car....Any feedback?

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
do not get anything by spyder. they are SHIT

get eagleeye they are great

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So these Eagle Eye heads, are plug and play literally? No mods needed to the headlight harness?

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
nope...not unless your adding HID's
even then you only need to drill one 7/8ths hole on each cap. EASY. - as with any g6 headlight ( tho spyders are harder because of their lame ass rubber back cap

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even then you only need to drill one 7/8ths hole on each cap. EASY. - as with any g6 headlight ( tho spyders are harder because of their lame ass rubber back cap
So you are saying, the Eagle Eyes, are sealed essentially? So you cannot take off the back cap of the HID part? So you drill a small hole, to remove the bulb that it comes with and replace with HID? Because I would 100% put HID's in these heads..Before I even put them in.

Im pretty handy, so I could do this for sure.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
no...they are exactly like the stock ones

the back caps are hard plastic that screw on with like a 1/4 turn

you need to drill a hole in it, as with the stock ones for hids...to run the wires to the ballasts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts