Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if there was anyone in or around RI. Maybe we could hit some meets together this summer?

·
;)
386 Posts
Been waiting for the eastcoasters to get 2gether. Im in ct but if the meets out there are worth it on the weekend. Theres a pretty big car scene in ct along a 5mile strip called the pike. That could be worth a ride out.

·
;)
386 Posts
When the weather is nice its packed every weekend with all types of cars & usually peeps find a spot to just chill & its mostly at the food spots along the pike. I know this guy who throws a nice carshow for muscle cars at a burger king on the strip. This has been going on since way before my time.

·
;)
386 Posts
Like I mentioned before & now that its nice, the berlin turnpike is getting started around here in ct. It would be nice to get some G6OC out here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Up for a meet sometime this summer in the N.E area. Any more talk on this?

·
mikeG6
2 Posts
Looks like the Berlin Turnpike in CT is the best option right now. If the weather is nice I will drive down tomorrow late afternoon into early evening. I have never been there before so I hope there are some places to pull over and hang out. Let's get a few G6's out there.

·
6'd twice
16 Posts
im in coventry!! lol id love to get together with a bunch of people with 6's maybe we could all get together this weekend at colt state park?? take some shots and whatnot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts