Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to work great for brewing discussions and posting replys.. I just can't for the life of me upload a photo. Using an iPhone 4. Anyone else have problems? I rarely use my computer at home since I'm gone for work a lot so i thought this app would be helpful

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
556 Posts
I use the auto guide as well. I use to have no problems uploading pictures, then came the update and haven't been able to since. (I've used it on the sprint evo, epic, and now photon)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok.. So it's not just me. I really like the app otherwise. Don't when I'll ever be able to post a pic of the car now..

·
Registered
556 Posts
It's a hassle, I hardly ever.get on the forums on my computer and it sucks that the app doesn't work right now....

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
have you considered getting the photobucket mobile app or something similiar? Upload pics to there then just IMG code it into the thread.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought of that too. Then I read the reviews on the app and it didn't seem that appealing considering you had to pay for it. There has to be something out there that works.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a hassle, I hardly ever.get on the forums on my computer and it sucks that the app doesn't work right now....

Hey my uploader is working at the moment. Just passing the word. Now it's a 5* app!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hate to bring up an old thread, but I'm new to android from the iPhone (everyone gasps that someone leaves iPhone) and I was wondering if the paid autoguide app was worth it or if I should just stick to the free one?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I bought the paid version because I hate ads. And I got it for 10¢ when google had some promo going. All it really does it get rid of the ads.

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Legend
782 Posts
I also went from the iPhone to an Android. I'm way happier with my Android. And I have the free app and it works like a charm for me.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Using it now. Love it!

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts