Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I added a photo in my gallery of my G6 with Audi lights, I used photo shop to add the lights. Would like any comments if they look good or if I should pass up the idea. I'm not sure if it actually looks good. Still on the fence.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lampoon, since you live in Texas and have modified your ride maybe you could tell me if there is anywhere local that carries the LED's (like above photo) between the Waco and San Antonio area. I've looked at the posts and you seem to have the most info regarding MODS and other cool stuff for cars. Any help you can give is appreciated.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
those look nice what if you put the eyelids on tho wont it cover the leds?

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
i dont either but im just saying

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, No eye lids but I think I will add the halo lights along with the LED's. The new lights have a slight halo look already just want a little more. But thats all the MODS I'm gonna add.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
pooners he says that now then when he does something to it then another then another then another then another you know how it goes :) cant stop once you start

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
ya

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.