Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 (V6) and I am wondering about the factory stereo. I am very interested in being able to play mp3 devices through my car stereo, but I do not want to replace the car stereo.

I am also not interested in FM transmitters. In my opinion, they are all crap.

Does anyone know if there is an auxiliary input in the back of the factory stereo?

If not, has anyone tried the "wired" FM modulators? These transmit on FM frequency, but tie directly into the antenna line, giving a much better signal. I'd be very interested in hearing positives or negatives on these.

Thanks in advance,

-Tim.

·
Registered
73 Posts
amnesoid said:
Hello all,

I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 (V6) and I am wondering about the factory stereo. I am very interested in being able to play mp3 devices through my car stereo, but I do not want to replace the car stereo.

I am also not interested in FM transmitters. In my opinion, they are all crap.

Does anyone know if there is an auxiliary input in the back of the factory stereo?

If not, has anyone tried the "wired" FM modulators? These transmit on FM frequency, but tie directly into the antenna line, giving a much better signal. I'd be very interested in hearing positives or negatives on these.

Thanks in advance,

-Tim.

You tried Griffin Road Trip FM Transmitter they are pretty good the thing with these transmitter the bigger they are the better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts