Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased this product??? I am looking for something similar to the Dashhawk, but I want one that comes with the software and cable so I can also use my lap top. So far Auterra has been the only company that I have found that offers a handheld unit and the neccesary items to be able to use my laptop. It seems like a great product, originally I was debating between a Dashhawk from MSD and Bully Dog's Watchdog, but they dont seem to be as useful as Auterra's DashDyno SPD. Any opinions?????????

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thate does allot of extra stuff. Like the GPS option. I could not determine if it doea a crank relearn like a dashawk or fuel curve. I searched for that in user manual but could not find anything. The dashawk does allow you to upload data to a PC but it does not work on vista. hand the SW is hard to install.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i'm not sure if it does the crank relearn or not, but it does seem to do a lot of cool things, and for $50 can have the gm specifics that most other companys want at least $100. Most products will allow you to hook the device to a comp but this allows you to hook your comp straight to your car or can use the handheld unit. Thanks for you input Jetmech! Anyone else's oppinions are greatly appreciated! I plan to order it in a couple of days unless someone gives me a good reason not too, with a better alternative.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts