Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a 2006 G6, i think base model its the 4banger. But he says when he drives and gets off the highway, on 1st and second its shifts really hard. I believe its when the tranny heats up its starts doing this, because he says it doesnt happen when he first turns on the car. I had a similar issue with my Tib but mine was manual and it grinded from 1st to 2nd which it was the synchros that were messed up. But does anyone have any insight on whats wrong with his tranny or a fix for it? He also said he got a CEL and took it to the shop and they said it was a cam sensor i think. Im trying to get him to get the code from the shop so i can post it. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
click here maybe this will help
Yea I have read that post. His last post was he was selling the car because the tranny porblem wasnt resloved.... lol I already told him to sell his car, he still owes money on it... Anyone else know of a fix. Or is his tranny pretty muched screwed? And are G6 known for this problem as well? he has a 2006.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.