Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may just have a gremlin in the car but I would figure I would ask here first...

I have the car programmed to auto unlock all the doors when I shut off the car. Most of the time it does it correctly; like coming home from work. However when I go to work and park in the underground garage when I turn off the car it locks rather than unlocks all the doors...very strange. As far as I remember this is the ONLY time that the auto unlock doesn't work. Perhaps the underground garage is haunted.

Any ideas? It's more a pain in the butt rather than anything serious.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you double check the program?
Well haven't double checked it yet but if it works all the other times just not in the parking garage I don't think that's it's programmed wrong.

I have a carmax insurance thing but I believe it is a $75 deductable if you get it fixed at the dealer so I think I'll just deal with it.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i never had a problem with that ... i have it set to unlock when i shift to parking so ...
UPDATE: I finally remembered to switch the program to auto unlock when I shift to park yesterday. Well, it unlocks when I shift it to park but when I turn off the car it locks the doors again. I'm guessing it's possessed. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts