Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Compass light matches the G6 interior. Never installed. Bought it and just never got around to putting it in. Traded my G6 in on a new Veloster last week so my loss is your gain.

Comes with zip ties and wire connectors as shown in the pictures. As you can see it's wrapped and ready to be shipped!

My Paypal was hacked like two years ago and caused me to have to wait like two weeks to get my damn money back...so I don't use it anymore. I guess a money order or check will have to do (checks will need time to clear, of course)...or you could send me a gift card to somewhere! I don't really know where...we can work that out later in e-mails or something.

Would like to get $50 shipped to United States only...and no Alaska or Hawaii (sorry tundral and tropical Americans!).

I misunderstood the rules so I got the required info picture after I'd already wrapped it. :confused:

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No OnStar. I honestly have no idea what model the mirror is. It looks very similar to the mirrors in the new Hyundais (going off the one in my mom's Elantra).

·
Registered
190 Posts
The home link, that's basically a garage door opener right?

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can find out what model of mirror it is I'd be interested otherwise not so much
I'll check tonight.

The home link, that's basically a garage door opener right?
Correct...but it's one that doesn't clip onto your sunvisor and cause you to get fingerprint smudges on your otherwise spotless visor material.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts