Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member. I've had my G6 for a couple of years now and mostly like it except for the front seats. They're terribly uncomfortable being way too soft. There's no lower back support, the seat cushion feels like you're sinking in hole and the driver's side manual lumbar is harsh with little padding.

Basically they're killing my back

Has anyone experienced the other GM mid size cars (eg. Malibu, Aura) of the same vintage and if so are they more comfortable than the G6? If yes, has anyone ever tried to swap them into a G6 or know whether it could be done by a mechanic? I've tried a high end GTP leather and felt they were no better.

I'm currently making do with an Obus seat cushion on driver's and back support on the passenger's.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The original front seats are terribly uncomfortable. I put small cushions on the seat and lower back and it made a huge difference. These seats are by far the worst seats I have came across on any car. I used to hate driving my G6 just due to the poor seat design. By contrast, the seats on my Grand Am were very comfortable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts