Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals!

I joined these boards about a year ago and I just haven't had time to stay active! Just doing some winter maintenance on the G6 today and thought I'd pop in!

So any new mods for an ol' 2009 4cylinder G6?? LOL, I kinda want to put factory fogs in, and maybe give 'er alittle more pep! Intake? PCM upgrade?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, a turbo!? Cliff that is a bit much for me sir! Commuting 80+ miles a day, I dunno bout the tranny and all! LOL

Just looking for maybe an intake, and a chip. I should have gotten the v6 ;) LOL

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Chips!

No viable chips for the G6. There is a guy on here that can reprogram the PCM but I'm not sure if he does the 2.4's. And I know that at least the most popular intake around here doesn't work with the 2.4's as it throws a code.

Hopefully those with more better info can chime in :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO, yea yea yea yuck it up Cliff with the chip comment! LOL

What is so difficult about tuning the PCM's on these lil 4 bangers?

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Not that the 2.4 is particularly difficult, just that each engine requires its own separate programming and I don't know if he has done it for the 2.4. Probably has. His name is Chris White and his username here is GTPprix. I know it's not the easiest to try to find member lists here but if you go to the main Forum page at the bottom there's a list of members who have been on the last 24 hours - look for his name (it'll be in green since he's a moderator here :axechase:) and shoot him a PM :)

EDIT: Oh yeah and that's my standard reply to anyone asking about chips for the G6. Another guy here usually posts a pic of Erik Estrada & whatever the other guy's name was :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts