Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
sorry but thought id ask here since the pics up,what hood does that g6 on the ebay pic have? thank you

·
Registered
71 Posts
Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml Fml!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

For anyone who is curious. I have a 2007 G6 SEDAN and not a effin COUPE!! If anyone is wondering how long I have been searching for that kit.. forever.. FOREVER.

God damnit..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have a sedan too and im hoping to get the name of the company and convince them to make the body kit for coupe and sedan cuz its hott...
The company name is AIT and they are planing a body kit for the sedan as well. right now they are offering some discount's for the kit Go to G6performance and go to the bord index then to , group buy section and then to the first body kit thread for more info.

the website for AIT is
http://www.aitracing.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33_352

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do we have a timeline for this?
Honstly you will need to look through the Group buy thread on G6performance
b/c im too lazy to read all that stuff agin. I personaly dont want the whole kit just the front so i didnt make it a point to rember the month they are aiming for but it's in there somewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.