Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i searched the old threads and think the problem may be the ac drain plug but im not sure. i am at a loss here i have never heard of anything like this.

the other day when i left work i accelerated onto the freeway and about a gallon of water gushed onto my passenger side floor from under the dash. water also gushed out when i took a hard turn. by the time i was home i had about 2 inches of water (no kidding) on my front passenger side floor. it rained for about 4 hours that day.

it has been very hot so ive been using the ac a lot. we have also had a lot of rain. the water came from under the dash it did not slowly leak in through any weather stripping or doors. the people i have talked to think the rain water may have collected someplace in the front cowl.

if it is the ac condensation could somebody show me a diagram or picture of where the drain plug is so i can try to fix this myself. i have a new born child and do not have the time or money to take it to a shop.

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
i've been having the same problem although mine is in the rear passenger floor board. When we took the car to the beach 2 weeks ago you could touch the floor board and 2 inches of water would surface took it to the shop and they say nothing is wrong...apparently i'm delusional !?!?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.