Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put on some cheap exhaust tip from Walmart. Just temporary for now but looks better than bare exhaust pipe.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Removed G6 and dealer emblems but wanted to keep the darts but put black vinyl tape over them. Also put the tape over the chrome trim on the sides
[/IMG]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's where I am so far. Just ordered a HID conversion kit. I'll put pictures up when I get them installed. :D

[/IMG]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing new, except bad news. Finally got my kensun 6000k HID conversion kit and it didn't work. :doh: I literally tried everything. Had to send them back and gotta find a new kit (with more research this time) Next on my list is new wheels just have to find the right ones

·
Legend
782 Posts
Go to ddmtuning.com and buy thiers. That's what everyone uses and is satisfied.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
^ This. I went with a ZZP HID kit, and it always flickered and never looked like a quality product. DDMTuning sells HID Kits and everyone who has used them has been satisfied, A few have experienced ballast problems but from what I hear DDM was willing to replace it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thanks guys i'll look into them.

Just ordered new wheels. 18' Enkei EKM3 Gunmetal and Falken tires! Cannot wait for them to come in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts