Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys. I'm finally getting around to getting rid of my shitty Spyders and buying Eagle Eyes. I've never bought anything off eBay and don't really trust that way of buying but i found a set of black CCFL EE's for $275 with free shipping. The seller is revotec and was wondering if you guys have bought from this seller and if it can be trusted and be in perfect condition.. sorry for this over cautious thread, but if I'm going to be paying by PayPal $275 i want that shit in perfect condition! :afro:

·
Registered
28 Posts
im not a big fan of halos....makes the car look like some of the high end models...and its clear its a G6 not an Audi....im more into a sleek stock look...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Revotech is a good place to order from, many people have ordered from them if i recall correctly, pretty sure even I did lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just bought from the seller Revotec and I got a notification saying it was to saber sport so I guess I'm good hah can't wait to finally see the difference!! ImageUploadedByAutoguide1351656140.415241.jpg

·
05 G6
101 Posts
What's wrong with spyders? I think I orders those I have them on my car now!! I don't know what I should be looking out for if there is a problem cuz most ppl dont like them

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's wrong with spyders? I think I orders those I have them on my car now!! I don't know what I should be looking out for if there is a problem cuz most ppl dont like them
I've actually haven't had any problems with mine that other people have had. The only problem is that one day I looked at them and a layer of film over te headlight was peeling and they don't project the light far enough to me

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad you got them ordered. Had no problems with mine so far. Weather has been shitty here (that's Kansas for you) but I'll have pictures in my progression of them soon.
I live in northeast Oklahoma so it's like 75 one day and then 40 the next hah Oklahoma weather is crazy

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1352249224.420539.jpg woo!!! I didn't know that they're already pre wired! A huge relief compared to taking my spyders to be wired because the instructions were of no use.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts