Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FNG
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helle Everybody!

Aight, so I "joined" almost 3 years ago but haven't really had the opportunity to really do anything with this or my car till now. My wife and I have an '07 G6 GT sedan. Its completely stock. It actually looks exactly the same as the one in the upper right corner of the webpage. I've been looking online and through other threads on here as far as modifications I can do. I was hoping I could get some tips and advice on what my options are. Seeing as how its our "family car" until we get our SUV, I'm kind of limited in the performance mods...like loud exhaust (cuz of our daughter). Any info/advice would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!!

·
FNG
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow...never really thought about changing the color of the fog lights. Didnt know they could have that much of an effect. Thanks!

Does anyone have any tips on how I can improve MPG as well?

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Yea after an intake and a tune I can get some pretty good mileage, but I do have to run 93 octane. But it's worth it :D

Also tires play a BIG role in your mileage, In fact. if you went with some aftermarket lightweight wheels and some good mileage tires you can really see an improvement.

I would say check out the Members Rides forums for Ideas. So many different mods and I'm sure everyone will answer any questions you have

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome to the club bud! Nice 6!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts