Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..

I've been a part of these forums for a few months now, but never got through a formal introduction yet ...
I bought an 09 G6 GXP around six months ago and ran into this site when looking for like minded individuals. I chose the G6 over a similar priced 08 Accord, Chevy Malibu, Acura TL, and a Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. I needed a car that I could grow with and invest some time and value into,all the while not doing what every person down the block owned. Finding the G6 was quite a bliss for me.
I gained great knowledge from you all in th process. So far, I only have done mods to my head lights (converted them to 8000K HIDs) including Lows, Highs, and Fogs. Plan to convert them into Projector Lens over the upcoming spring/summer myself. I saw some lamps but didn't love any, so I'll just design custom lamps as a project. Same thing with tail lamps. I did swap out all interior lamps to LEDs (except the visor lights--- can't find a bul that'll fit yet. I tinted the tails for now myself. And the license plate lights are leds as well... Looks great for now. But rims and summer low profiles coming soon.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to some great times on this forum going forward.

Best Regards,
Saif O.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a bunch of pics, but my internet was being a little wierd and wouldn't let me upload them earlier. I will surely try again very soon.

My car is a Sedan, and it's the metallic grey with 17" stock chrome wheels.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nice car, and welcome to the site! Can't wait for the pics. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts