Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a g6 base 3.5l v6 2007 and first off love this car. When I wanna get going down that stretch of road maybe to show off or get there before someone else I have a little late getting up before she kicks in and goes. I would like to get that few seconds to get a little quicker from the start. If any of you guys and/or ladies have any suggestions please feedback Thanks in advance:rolleyes:

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
:bowl: Move along people, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
470 Posts
So I just got a g6 base 3.5l v6 2007 and first off love this car. When I wanna get going down that stretch of road maybe to show off or get there before someone else I have a little late getting up before she kicks in and goes. I would like to get that few seconds to get a little quicker from the start. If any of you guys and/or ladies have any suggestions please feedback Thanks in advance:rolleyes:
I looked at a base V6 originally, but decided on the GT for the autostick transmission. The GT also came with a slightly shorter final drive!

Best thing you can do for the price is switch to synthetic fluids. This will lower friction and not gain, but rather release HP that would otherwise have been lost. Otherwise a Crab Air intake might be a good option with a better breathing exhaust. I'd be cautious of chips and 'plug in tunes'. I wouldn't bother with a tune unless you want to go all out custom (higher octane, more mods, etc) to make it really worth your while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts